7 WANTS:( will skip the obvious stuff like true love, world peace, cure for cancer, perfect health for all & stick to the materialistic stuff. Also great job & dream home on the beach are pretty much assumed right along side ability to swim like a mermaid & communicate with all species! Rest assured when I dream, I dream bigger than a list of 7 so I will limit it to items that can actually be purchased.)
7. This jeep. Love the color and quite frankly I am dying to get something with 4 wheel drive to get out to the North End areas of the beach to go camping & just relax in general. Sure I go to all the other beaches, but I want to be able to drive there too.
ok pink or purple also would be awesome… black is good too. Maybe I need to think more on this. But of the fun!
6. Panthers jersey…. & of course a primo seat with season tickets.
5. Aviary greenhouse combo. Something where beautiful tropical plants can grow & a place where the parrots can get out & enjoy being “outside” but safely. My own lil paradise.
4. My own dance studio. Some space to just move around and work out. Barre, mirrored wall to check form when needed, pole & of course a great sound system & a weight bench over in a corner. Would be bliss. I miss the stretching involved in ballet dancing, the release of getting into the music & the strength that came from learning various pole moves.
3. New dish set that magically clean themselves after use. Too much to ask for? They don’t already make those? Why not?
Ok so I guess just a fun new set of salad plates to have fun with would work too.
2. A boat. No not just any boat, I want one I can enjoy & travel a bit on. Some space below to sleep.
Like a ticket to the world. Plus imagine the adventures & the views!
1. All my memories. Well organized. I wish we had organized all the photos we have taken over the years & made more notes along the way. Noted who was who & what date they were taken, where… all the details we forget. Hoping to start something better than just the old tote full of envelopes or the old peel and stick photo albums, although they are certainly a start. Wild how much work it can be all at once but if we just had done it along the way. No time like the present.
I could dream all day & actually have been thinking about this post several days. So much to desire in life, but also hit me how much I already have. I’m grateful for everything and that at times I have more than enough and am able to share. But oh what fun to dream!
Everything starts with a dream & thankfully I have happy news to report: I won my DietBet!
Not sure what the amount won will be, but I lost 14 lbs instead of the 8 lbs that was required. That in itself makes me a winner. Will find out more after everyone’s outcomes have been verified & they determine how many people won. I have been verified so I am in! There were 1,10 people last I checked so that is a lot of people to verify! & yes that means a pot of $25,250 to split up.
Hopefully the big payoff will be with improved medical tests when I return to the doctor. Either way I am celebrating with feeling great (& maybe buying myself something non-food). Need to dream more.
On the search for a new bet to place. Certainly can reinvest in myself, because I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.