How is it already June 1st? Hurricane season officially begins although someone forgot to tell those 2 storms that have already blown through the area. Guess 2012 is going to be a wild ride.
Check in for the latest challenge:
- Work out at least 4 times a week 30 minutes – hm… I was doing great but lately its less formal exercise, more just wandering around & other exercise as it comes up. Playing in life. Which is great.
- Keep waking up by 9:00 am for at least 5 days per week – freely admit this goal has been tossed by the wayside for the most part. No alarms set & late nights have been awakening more like after 10 am than before 9 am.
- STUDY! – classes underway & so far I’m amazed by everything. Loving it almost every step of the way. The hypothetical documents drawn up are hard. I get lost in the details of this doomed couple & having never done this before, its a challenge, but I guess that is what school is for – to challenge and grow.
- Improve typing speed – blah. Testing my speed today & it was at 46 WPM, which is MUCH less than it was before. Time to practice.
- Live on $100 a week – having someone supportive of this is everything. Its been interesting coming up with free/really cheap dates.
So far I am pleasantly surprised by what June has to offer. Looking forward to the coming days.
Spent the day with the guy strolling & talking after going to a matinee showing of Snow White & the Huntsman. LOVED the film. Sure its not the greatest ever made & there are mistakes & ways that some feel it could have been cast differently, but I love it. Great glimpse into a fantasy world and break from reality. Not that I am going to complain about reality. Life isn’t so bad. There will always be ways to improve, but attitude, faith & hope get you through so much. Suprises that make you stop, smile & do things you may otherwise never thought to do.
Fingers crossed that I will have some great news to share soon.