If only I could remember this in those moments that I need to most.
Lots of thoughts running through my head today, but I think I will just update something I haven’t in a while…..
General goals for the coming year & next few months…
100 Days challenge – 100 days straight of intentional moving 30 minutes each day– FAIL
- 10 on 10 – give $10 to a non-profit each month on the 10th – loving this & already know this month’s cause
- Read more! – the Kindle Fire ROCKS! But I find I am still trying to read several books at a time, which leads to finishing none.
- Budget each month prior to the month & stick with it – working the budget. Back on track.
As for the more traditional resolutions:
- Try one new thing each week – this has been pretty easy. This week? tried a new spot to eat
- Cook something each week – does this place have a kitchen still? oh yes that place where I toss out the wrappers & bags that crap I have been eating lately. Grocery shopped tonight to get back on this one.
- Take one photo I love each week – my sanity. Had hoped to check out a new location tomorrow but the rain put a damper on that one.
- Continue my love affair with Post Crossing, need to order more postcards & stamps, but otherwise I still love this. Got a card from France & Netherlands today.
- Floss daily – flossing is to primitive. Still doing.
- Meditate more – at least weekly – done this week. guided meditations are helping me get back in the habit. regular sleep is also a good thing thanks to Ambien.
- Daily food picture – 366 dishes – I eat like crap. Need to change this. Need more color on my plate.. also maybe actual plates instead of wrappers.
- Spend an hour with someone else outside of work each week – some of the hours spent with others I would love to take back, but all part of the journey.
Onward & upward. See what tomorrow will bring.