Add in a WORK to that list & lately that is how I have been feeling. Just so much to do. Thankfully the weekend is fast approaching. A bit down lately thinking about how quickly life can change, but sometimes that is a great thing. All depends on if things are going the way you think they want them to. Sometimes the only way out is through.
Thinking about several people going through troubling times & knowing that they are growing stronger every moment, simply by living through these experiences. Hoping they see that they can and will get through this.
But on to a check in….
General goals for the coming year & next few months…
Purge 100 things from my world within the first 2 days of 2012
- 100 Days challenge – 100 days straight of intentional moving 30 minutes each day – as much as I haven’t wanted to the past two days, I’m keeping my word. 5 days down, 95 plus to go
- 10 on 10 – give $10 to a non-profit each month on the 10th – ideas drifting in and out about which organization to donate to this month gets me excited! Wish I could give money everyday.
- Read more! – 79 pages into a book thanks to the Kindle ap on my iPod & lunch. Added bonus I’m learning to eReading, is you can do it laying in bed without the big lights on & just fall asleep as you go.
- Budget each month prior to the month & stick with it – sticking too it and looking forward to getting everything back on track.
As for the more traditional resolutions:
- Try one new thing each week – thinking too much on this one. Just need to do something already!
- Cook something each week – Made Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken this week.
- Take one photo I love each week – not yet, but have a hunch this weekend will present a great opportunity
- Continue my love affair with Post Crossing, looking forward to receiving a few & curious about where they are coming from. Know they are on the way, but when & where & even more, wondering how the ones I sent are. Where they have been & how the person will feel once they arrive.
- Floss daily – not skipping days yet
- Meditate more – at least weekly – this will happen soon.
- Daily food picture – 366 dishes is making me realize my life needs more veggies & frankly I eat a lot of chicken
- Spend an hour with someone else outside of work each week – spent a bit of time tonight in the best lil local wine shop.
So on to a whole new day & just a few hours til the freedom that can only be found on a Friday afternoon.