My first week down without a formal paying job (well since Tuesday afternoon anyway..) & so it seems time for a check in.
Especially since the insomniac in me is alive & well. No sense in taking a pill to sleep when I have no plans to get up for. I’m quite sure I will be awake in time to make it to Mexi-Monday night at my friends’ place for dinner!
So the plan.
- Work out at least 4 times a week 30 minutes – didn’t happen
- Keep waking up by 8:30 for at least 5 days – complete! gold star, cookie, goofy eraser in the shape of some japanese food, whatever it is, I get the prize!
- Apply for a minimum of 4 jobs every day – this works out to 28 jobs per week, & I applied to TWENTY NINE! Score…now if I could score an interview.
- Work on improving the house a minimum of 7 hours each week – um, yeah….well I am going to need to focus more on this one.
- Each week either attend a educational course, complete a training online or do some sort of research in the library – signed up for a class on Tuesday, but then the stress of the day got to me & I slept through it. Doubt my research on techniques of eye liner application really should count…. still it was in the effort of self improvement!
- List at least seven new things to sell each week (Etsy or other) – why in the hades didn’t I get this one done? FAIL
- Read a minimum of 4 hours each week – thanks to Candace Bushnell I achieved this one. Catching up with high school version of Carrie Bradshaw in the Carrie Diaries helped me complete this one with ease.
- Meditate daily – ha ha ha… try about 4 times this week. But sadly not daily.
- Live on $100 a week – this one got blown by the camera purchase, but for the record had it not happened I would have ended the week with $30.28.
This coming week will bring all new challenges I’m sure, but here’s hoping for the best. More green & less undone.
I know next week will have classes & more family time. Might even finish that novel I’m reading & start a new one.
Til then more inspirations…